Friday, November 17, 2006

my bench

my bench

i love to play with my bench in the garden,
it is sooooo alone ;-(((((((
when i arrive it looks directly at me, anything to hide all naked
and pure ..... waiting .....

my bench »» 2

this time we played the season colors,
it liked a lot ;-)))))))) me too !!!
it stays all pretty shining almost blushing, asking
change it again, pleeease ???

my bench »»» 3

well, i changed but it doesn't like at all ;-(((((((
to be like this, negative, feeling like a ghost,
not knowing if it's from here or another world .....
it is stupid to be god !!!

© luisa brehm

5 Comments:

Blogger Marco Antonio Sepúlveda said...

El banco de la plaza
vacío
a veces encuentra
otro banco
vacío
que le haga compañía.

Como siempre, las fotos son buenas.

Saludos amiga.

11/17/2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger SILVER KNIGHT said...

nice poetic blog and pics!

11/17/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

If benches could talk!
(would say "thanks for the company and awesome photos")

11/18/2006 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very chilly looking bench for sure; looks like it would feel cold to the bone.

11/18/2006 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorei a história do teu banco e sobretudo de it's stupid to be god ;-)
Beijos

11/25/2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home