Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my light

my light
© luisa brehm


I dedicate this photo to Jimmy Dale Bland, who was terminally ill with a cancer, Patrick Knight and John Hightower.

They were murdered yesterday by the states of Oklahoma, Texas and Georgia.
since last night my heart is exploding with sadness and a huge revolt.

so, i created my light to illuminate their ways and our ways.
we must find urgently the door and window of the soul,

otherwise, we are nothing at all !!! do you think we are ???
without a mission, We are Not !!!

Kill Death Penalty NOW !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinto tanta pena e revolta !!
Uma grande imagem para uma grande mensagem !!
Espero que a dor já não seja tão grande ... dorme bem ...
Beijos e Xi-ções

6/28/2007 1:05 AM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

sad.

yes ultimate concern is ultimate

6/28/2007 3:17 AM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

hugggss

6/28/2007 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home