Friday, July 20, 2007

like it ???

like it ???  

do you like my new home ??? it’s all pretty, right ??? lots of light no more holes all blue and white .....
the repairs are over, Toni, at last ;-)))))))))))
sure, must clean now, well ;-(((((((((((i go miss them ( cleaning a tear ) hmmm ??? my repairs !!!
i’m sooooo kaput, we deserve to sleep whole weekend !!!
catch me tomorrow, world !!! nite !!!!!

Lulu, you sent the wrong drawing ..... that one was before !!!

aiiiiiiiiii, you scared me !!! this one is better, yesssss ???

(digital drawing-collage) © luisa brehm

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Luisa! I love it! and I love your working space!!!! Thank you luisa, for your words of encouragement...I really appreciate it....Hugss!!

7/21/2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Marco Antonio Sepúlveda said...

El hogar azul que se confunde con el cielo.

Saludos.

7/21/2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Casinha nova?

Parabéns, linda!!!

Um beijo bem grande minha amiga;

7/22/2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Hey Lusia! Congratulations! Love the artwork too!

Enjoy the week!
Huggssss

7/23/2007 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like it ??
Simplesmente adoro !!
Colagem digital ?? mas é que parece mesmo um desenho ...
Não me baralhes ;-) ;-) ;-)

8/06/2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home