Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Querida Mãezinha

Querida Mãezinha

i don’t want to be blue today, my Angel, it’s a promise, but look what i found in your precious trunk, my messages !!! even the ones i drew and wrote you when i was a kid .... now, my soul is huge, my heart beats almost ashamed and i hold your hand again and forever in the hours of the broken time.
see, i’m smiling .....
i love and miss you, Mom !!!!
Adoro-te, minha Vida !!!!


p.s. » in this one i’m asking you to forgive me because i was feeling
a bad kid, remember ??? i was 8 or 9 years old .....

© luisa brehm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um tesouro maravilhoso, como a Né !!
Beijos enormes, Miúda

8/26/2008 2:40 AM  
Blogger CherryPie said...

How lovely :-)

Sending you some *hugs* xoxoxoxoxoxox

8/26/2008 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home