Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Crime of being born Black

They tried to kill me in the womb because of my blackness

but they did not succeed
Nor could they kill me during the Inquisition the invasion of Afrika the Trans-Atlantic Passage
They could not kill me along with Nat Turner Gabriel Prosser Denmark Vessey Cinque Martin & Malcolm
Nor could they kill me during the Revolutions Insurrections Rebellions & Uprisings
They could not kill me on the ghetto streets of amerikkka
Not even with their genocide could they kill me
As i remember my brothers & sisters Panthers MOVE & all

the others who have gone before me
With all their attempts they could not kill me then ...

.. so they gave me
the death penalty instead.

- Ajamu Nassor (aka Greg Resnover) -
1951 - 1994

freedom fighter,
murdered by the state of Indiana December 8, 1994

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Este é forte !!!!
Doeu !!

9/09/2008 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home