Monday, September 29, 2008

sooooo blue !!!

my Friends !!!
are you ok ???

i'm sooooo blue ;-((((((((((((((((((((
i lost almost everything i had last friday night including emails addresses too.
i have a new hard drive since today and i'm trying to recuperate my old things .... fortunately i save always my work in cds but all the rest is gone and this is all new for me, i can neither think now !!!


i really don't know when i can visit you again or post normally .... i guess i go take a time ....

do you stay well, pleeeeeeeeeeeease ???
lotsssssssssss of love !!!
lu

3 Comments:

Blogger CherryPie said...

I know how frustrating that can be... I hope you can find most of the things you need!

My PC broke last week too, I haven't been able to get it looked at yet so I don't know if I have lost all my emails too...

I do have my laptop but everything isn't on there...

Lots of love and kisses coming your way xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

9/29/2008 10:20 PM  
Blogger Ricardo Montesdeoca said...

Ohhhh!!! lo siento Luisa. Con mi traslado a Lanzarote me ocurrió casi lo mismo. Besossssss :-))))))

9/29/2008 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Então, Lulu mais linda do mundo ?? Não estejas triste, ok ??

Beijos grandes no computador porque a ti dou todos os dias nesse narizinho malandreco ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

10/01/2008 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home