Friday, March 20, 2009

catch you, spring ;-))))))))))

catch you, spring ;-))))))))))))
spaceship ;-)))))))))))))))))
© luisa brehm

oi, my friends !!!
i’m sooooooooooo excited ;-)))))))))))))))))
today i was developing my photos at the shopping centre, i have no digital camera, remember and look what i found .... my spaceship !!! they are coming for me !!!!

no need to tell Flora is already packing and i go pack myself in a while ;-)))))))))))))))))))))))
see ??? bigger below ....
i just hope my Aliens are beautiful like me ;-((((((((((((((((((((((((-;
now, seriously, i’m really good shooting ships, noooooooo ??? ooppssssssssss
i must tell NASA about ;-))))))))))))))))
wait for me !!!

magicccccccccccccccc spring !!!
lots of love and kissessssssssssssssssss
Flora and lulu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Não me disséste nada, Lulu, eu também queria ir, és tão má ...
Esta foi boa, já me fizeste rir ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Mágica Primavera para as mais lindas Aliens do universo e não se percam por lá a tirar fotos, ok ??

Beijos e xi-ções grandes

3/21/2009 12:09 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

então Leo, não te disse nada porque não tivemos tempo .... já sabes como são estes Aliens, tão rápidos que nem dás por eles ;-)))))))))))))))))))))))

beijossssssssssssss enormes para ti também

3/22/2009 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pois, Lulu, e assim foi a viagem, imagino ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Portem-se mal !!

3/22/2009 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home