Saturday, November 28, 2009

Open letter by Zeinab Jalalian

Open letter to international human rights organizations,
by Zeinab Jalalian
who sits on death row in Iran


November 28, 2009

Dear Human right organisations

My name is Zeinab Jalalian.
I am 27 years old Kurdish female, political prisoner,

in Iran prison.

My Death sentence was confirmed by Iranian Supreme Court.
I am currently ill because of torture and I don’t have any lawyer to defend me.
I want to tell you that. Trial took only few minute.
Court told me: “You are a God’s enemies. Have to be hanged very soon”. That was all my court process.

I asked judge to give me permission to say goodbye to my mother and family before execution, he told me “shut up”

and rejected.

Zeinab Jalalian

© Planet-Iran.com


Iran: A female Kurdish political prisoner on the verge of execution
© National Council of Resistance of Iran


Save Zeynab Jalalian from Execution Petition

1 Comments:

Anonymous leo said...

Tamanha dor neste grito quase silencioso, Lu !!!!
Até estou arrepiado ...

11/28/2009 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home