Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MOMENTS by Desmond Cannon

Pictures @ an Exhibition!  :)
Originally uploaded by Anima Fotografie

Pictures @ an Exhibition! :)

If you happen to be in the vicinity of D8 with a few minutes to spare any time between Sat Oct 30th & Fri Nov 12th feel free to drop in for a cup of damn fine coffee (& a viewing too if you've time!).

It will only take a moment... :)

MOMENTS by Desmond Cannon

An exhibition of images


Opening hrs
Mon-Fri 8am to 7pm Sat & Sun 10am to 5pm

Saturday 30/10 to Friday 12/11, 2010

Tiesan Café
46B Harrington St. Dublin 8
Dublin, Ireland

i'm sooooooooooooo happy, Des, my dear friend !!!!!
congratssssssssssssssssssss and lots of success !!!!!
big hugsssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssss

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Des said...

Oh me oh my Lu, I am blushing here, never thought my tiny kittle thing would be blogged for international consumption!

:)

Obrigado!!!

;)

10/27/2010 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home