Monday, April 25, 2011

Como um Sonho Acordado

Como um Sonho Acordado by Fausto
translation » Pedro Sorodio
muito obrigada !!! thank you so much !!!

As an awake dream

As if the entire Earth
Ran behind me
Fear watches my senses
Underneath my skin
While sneaking slimy
It flows sticky
And it leaves
Through my pores
Through my interjections
It penetrates my bones
As it spills parched
On the sinuous entrails
Between the bowels biting
Jumps and spreads itself in the air
It goes and comes back
Delirious
So delirious
It is as an awake dream
That indistinct figure greased
Revolving itself in the mud
Sliding from a worm
Emerging from the bottom
I'm scared oh fear
Take it all it's all yours
But let me go

Drag me to the concavity of the bottom
Of the great lake of the night
Crossing the crates of fire
Between Heaven and Hell
To the wide open mouth
Hungry
Behind me
Behind me
It is as an awake dream
Those eyes in the dark
Of the mourning widows
For the murdered father
Gutted by his own son
That in lust possessed
His own mother
And his lover

My love when I die
Oh beautiful
Put on the most coloured skirt
If I die at sea
Oh beautiful
And I want to see you on the beach
But put away those voices
Beautiful

You're afraid of the living
And of the severed dead
By their feet and by their hands
And by their neck and by their chests
Until the thread of the loin
That's how your flesh shivers
Fernão Mendes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home