Thursday, April 14, 2011

my cousin Edmundo new book

my cousin Edmundo new book

Memories,
One Struggle for Freedom
- Volume 2


and what a memories !!!!!
the history of this country must Not be forgotten !!!!

and deep memories are within me.
i was just a kid when i was going with grandma Idalina
to visit you.
we tooked the train and here we go till Caxias Fort prison ....
one day i'll write mine too ;-))))))))))))))))))))

wishing lotssssssss of success, my dear Edmundo !!!
love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu very much !!!
a tua Bé

Group seeks to revive banished memories of Portugal's dictatorship
© Post- Gazette
published October 29, 2006

Tarrafal camp or Camp of the Slow Death
© Wikipedia

1 Comments:

Blogger CherryPie said...

We must always share and remember the truth. It must never be lost.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I hope you are well my dear Luisa, sending you some magic dreams ;-) :-)

4/14/2011 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home