Monday, March 21, 2022

Paco Ibáñez - La Poesia es un arma cargada de Futuro

 
Uploaded on May 25, 2008

La Poesia es un arma cargada de Futuro
Gabriel Celaya - Poesía Urgente

Paco Ibáñez official site

Gabriel Celaya 
Spanish poet
March 18, 1911 - April 18, 1991

lyrics » english version


Poetry is a gun charged of Future

When nothing exhilarating is personally expected,
but it beats and continues beyond consciousness,
fiercely existing, blindly asserting,
like a pulse that beats the darkness.

When are looked ahead
the dizzying clears death’s eyes,
it’s saying the truths
the barbaric, terrible, lovely cruelties.

Poetry for the poor one, needed poetry
as the daily bread,
as the air we demand thirteen times a minute,
for being and as we are let’s give a yes that glorifies.

Because we’re living by blows, because they hardly let us
say that we are who we are,
our songs cannot be sinlessly an ornament.
We are reaching the bottom.

I curse the poetry conceived as a cultural
luxury by the neutrals ones who, washing their hands,
doesn’t want to know and escape.
I curse the poetry from who doesn’t take side till get dirty.

I endorse the mistakes. I feel inside me to all those
who are suffering and I sing breathing.
I sing, and I sing, and singing beyond my personals
sorrows, I get wider.

It’s not a drop by drop thought poetry.
It’s not a beautiful product. It’s not a perfect fruit.
They are the most needed thing: that what has no name.
They are screams in the sky and acts in the earth.

Because we’re living by blows, because they hardly let us
say that we are who we are,
our songs cannot be sinlessly an ornament.
We are reaching the bottom.
We go on reaching the bottom. 

 

4 world Poetry day !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home