Thursday, November 19, 2015

Joe Hill Centenary



♥♥

Tribute to Joe Hill on the Centenary of His Execution !!!!!


My will is easy to decide,
For there is nothing to divide.
My kin don't need to fuss and moan, 
"Moss does not cling to rolling stone." 
My body? Oh, if I could choose 
I would to ashes it reduce, 
And let the merry breezes blow, 
My dust to where some flowers grow. 

Perhaps some fading flower then 
Would come to life and bloom again. 
This is my Last and final Will. 
Good Luck to All of you, 
Joe Hill 

October 7, 1879 – November 19, 1915 

The itinerant miner, songwriter and union activist 
who was murdered by a Utah firing squad. 

Joe Hill | Dedicated to IWW songwriter Joe Hill 
Joe Hill Centenary » with events, info, songs ....
truly a must !!!!! 

1915: The murder of Joe Hill 
© libcom 

JOE HILL - Festival de Cannes 2015 (International Film Festival) 
directed by Bo WIDERBERG 

I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night by Pete Seeger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home