Saturday, January 07, 2017

Humble Tribute to Roland Topor























 

Roland by Sophie Bassouls, 1980



Look at me, I'm not worthy of your anger, I'm nothing but a dumb animal who can't prevent the noisy symptoms of his decay, so don't waste your time with me, don't dirty your hands by hitting me, just try to put up with the fact that I exist. I'm not asking you to like me, I know that's impossible, because I'm not likeable, but at least do me the kindness of despising me enough to ignore me. 

- Roland Topor -
from The Tenant

January 7, 1938 - April 16, 1997

French illustrator, painter, writer, filmmaker and actor
.

In 1962 Topor creates the Panic Movement (mouvement panique), 
with Alejandro Jodorowsky and Fernando Arrabal.

 
Topor with his dog, 1980 
by Ferdinando Scianna



Prisoners of Conscience - 1976
for Amnesty International 


 On vous aime, Topor


Roland Topor
Covers of works by professor Gilles Methel an his student Marijan Rubesa from E.S.A.V./Université Toulouse II le Mirail

Roland Topor - YouTube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home