Friday, September 04, 2020

Blogger new interface ??? Catastrophic !!!!!

It’s like this:
 

Since last june Blogger put a notice telling “Starting in late June, many Blogger creators will see the new interface become their default, though they can revert to the old interface by clicking “Revert to legacy Blogger” in the left-hand navigation.
The legacy blogger will still be an available option …
By late July, creators will no longer be able to revert to the legacy Blogger interface.
“ ( now it’s September ) …

I tried the new interface 2 months ago, I found it a mess and I reverted immediately.

Yesterday I cleaned my browser, I’m in an old XP and old firefox,
and, terrible surprise, what I have saved doesn’t work anymore.
So, it means, this moment I have the new interface !!!!

1 – I never edit a post in html, as it shows now …
when I compose it, must switch every time.
I’m not able to preview what I’m doing or see my own labels.

2 – I don’t see my old posts, not able to edit or delete them …
it’s always scrolling down, scrolling down …
I’m a blogger since May 2006, what means I have more than 6500 posts.

3 – I don’t know how to revert a published post to draft and schedule a new date to repost it.

And after all this mess, of course I didn’t try to insert images or links …

I don't want to learn how to blog again ...
I'm here a long ago, not funny !!!!!

I’m truly disappointed & hope you give us again the legacy Blogger
as option, otherwise I’m not able to blog anymore !!!!

Thank you !!!!!
luisa brehm

ps » this is the feedback i sent
and i'm posting here while i can ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home